Wednesday, July 22, 2015


Day Eight:


 I learned that I had a hidden talent that day,  I never knew I could draw and I owe it to Gorge Hill and mother nature because something about drawing a tree or a flower makes me come in peace with myself. I drew two drawings and everyone was shocked on how my drawing skills popped out. One thing that really stood out to me was when Gorge said "sometimes its not the painting itself that is art its peoples reaction, the emotion an individual goes through by looking at your peace. that's art." he also taught me some tips which are crosshatching, restatement, critique, and value. I am forever thankful to George for helping me find my hidden talent.


 
 
 
 
After Gorge gave us all his tricks Warren took us kayaking and canoeing at the river, we had the option to either ride a canoe or a kayak and there was only two kayaks so I chose the kayak because it's more dangerous and fun. we also had to chose a partner to ride the kayak with and I chose Chrissy, because she also wanted to ride the kayak. once me and her got in Ken whom is Warrens soon pushed us in the water, Chrissy and I started to paddle when we realized water was entering the kayak so we started to freak out because the back as being consumed of water and all of a sudden the kayak sinks. Chrissy and I didn't even make it to the middle of the rivers so we decided to try it again. we pulled it back to shore and got in it once more, we started pedaling and we were catching up with the rest of the group when Chrissy yells "STOP!! water is coming in again!!" so we just jump off the kayak and start pulling it back to shore which was very difficult. Monet and Ibeth come close ad ask if we're ok and offered to pull the kayal with their canoe back to shore. when they finalny were able to Chrissy and I decided to swim since the kayak hated us. overall I had a wonderful time. I got me feet wet so I was good.
 

 
 
Once we arrived at camp and dried off, Warran took us to the tower that is all the way on top of the mountain which was nice because we got to see where we were camping and we watched the sunset go down. it was breathtaking both the walk up there and the sunset. it was a good scene to end the day with.

                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment